- Choose your contract in the customer center.
- Choose the entry "Software-Installation" from the middle menu in the category "Webspace".
- Now click the "Löschen" button to commission the customer center with uninstalling the software.
- After the customer center has been commissioned with the uninstalling it informs you that uninstalling is in process.
Note: The uninstalling usually takes 30 minutes.
- When the uninstalling is finished you may proceed with the deletion of the database. To do so select the category "MySQL" from the left menu.
Note: Before deleting the database you should of course check whether the contained data are still required or not and secure them if necessary.
- By uninstalling the status "Auto-DB" is suspended so you can delete the database by clicking the "Löschen" button.
- After you commissioned the customer center with deleting the database it displays you a confirmation. With this the uninstalling is completed.
- Which requirements are needed for a successful Wordpress - installation on a shared hosting plan?
- How do I set up the FTP upload under Namo Webeditor ?
- Why do I have unresolved package dependencies in SuSE and Plesk?
- Why doesn't my server boot after a Yast online update?
- Can I install another/ own operation system on my dedicated server?
You cannot comment on this entry