A POP3 mail box is a file that stores all incoming mails in a file on the mail server. When receiving mail from the POP3 mail box you are transferring the content of this file (text, pictures) into your computer's eMail program.
- How do I create eMail addresses (POP3/IMAP/forwarding) ?
- How do I set up my eMail account under Outlook Express 5/6?
- What dns functionality providing me inclusive domains in the Instant64 series?
- eMails sent from Webmail don't arrive at recipient.
- How do I set up my eMail account under Microsoft Outlook 2007 ?
You cannot comment on this entry