- Select your contract in the customer center.
- Select the entry "Software-Installation" from the category "Webspace" in the middle menu.
- Now choose the desired software package (e.g. "coppermine") and click on "Installieren".
- After you have selected the installation assignment the system informs you that the installation is in progress.
Note: Processing the request normally takes one hour.
- When the installation is completed it will be marked with a green tick in the "Status" column of the customer center. Moreover the access data will be displayed now.
- Now select the path and press "Ctrl+C" to copy the path into to the clipboard.
- Now enter your domain, paste in the path at the end with "Ctrl+v" and confirm with "Enter".
- When calling up the page for the first time the Software-Installer is detecting the absolute URL of the software (if the package requires an absolute URL) and registers it in the configuration.
- Now you can log in.
- Now you see the login area of the software. Here you can log in with your username and password from the customer center.
Note: The Software-Installation requires a free database. The database created by the system is labelled as Auto-DB and can only be removed after uninstalling.
How do I install software via Software-Installation ?
Tags: Install, packages, Software, Software-Installer
- Which requirements are needed for a successful Wordpress - installation on a shared hosting plan?
- Why do I have unresolved package dependencies in SuSE and Plesk?
- Can I install another/ own operation system on my dedicated server?
- Why are there blank pages during the installation of xtCommerce?
- Where can I get the devel-packages for my operation system ?
You cannot comment on this entry