When transferring your backup to the backup memory, you will receive an I/O error or a message from the server that the transferred file is too large.
The cause of the problem is the limitation of some (older) backend storage servers, that cannot export their file system for files >2GB to the frontend servers.
As a workaround, please use a software that packs your backups and divides them into files <2GB.
Permanent fix of the problem:
To permanently transfer files >2GB to backup storage, please open a ticket to Support to migrate your storage to another storage server with large file support. This process can take up to 4 weeks.
- How can I test websites before they are activated for the general public ?
- How do I create eMail addresses (POP3/IMAP/forwarding) ?
- Why are PDF files held with the application/x-pdf content-type instead of application/pdf ?
- Which hints are important for data-backup on "Synology NAS" with RSYNC?
- How do I set up the FTP upload under Namo Webeditor ?
You cannot comment on this entry